What does it cost to trim my tree?
The price you’ll pay to trim your tree will depend on several different factors including size, location and condition of the tree.
- Size: The taller the tree is, the more it will cost to have it trimmed.
- What’s Location of the Tree: Is the tree located up on a steep slope in the back yard or is it in the front where its flat with easy accessibility. Is it in a tight space overhanging your roof or neighbors fence. These are very Important labor-time factors we consider when estimating cost.
- Condition of Tree: If the tree is healthy and trimmed regularly, it will cost less, because there’s less material in the canopy to thin out. If it hasn’t been trimmed in a long time and the tree is thick and needs a lot of work, it will take more time and thus cost a little more.
What does it cost to remove my tree?
The price you’ll pay to completely remove your tree will depend on a couple different things including size, location and condition of the tree.
This would Include safely cutting down the tree, cutting the stump flush with the ground, chipping the branches and wood cleaning up the surrounding area beneath the tree and hauling the material to a green waste recycling facility. In certain Instances if you had enough room like a small ranch or estate property and you want to keep the wood or chipped material we can leave behind for you, this usually results in a small discount to you as we would not need to pay the fees associated with dumping and the transport of your processed material.
What does it cost to grind a stump?
The price you’ll pay to grind your stump down will depend on a couple different things including size and location.
- Stump Removal: After cutting down a tree or palm, your still left with a stump that needs to be removed as the chainsaw will only cut so low. You want to remove this especially if you want to reseed the area with grass or eventually plant back something in the same general location. To remove the stump you need specialized equipment, It’s basically a hydraulic assisted machine, a wheel spins very
rapidly with hardened teeth on the ends. With a trained operator this
machine makes small cuts in a back and forth sweeping motion horizontal to the stump slowly reducing it down to below ground level. Under normal conditions we grind the stump down approximately 8 to 10 Inches beneath the ground.
- Where’s the Location of the stump: Is the stump located adjacent a fence in a tight spot maybe in the back yard where it could be hard to get to. Or is it in the front were its flat with easy accessibility. If we need to access the backyard we normally need a 36” Inch opening to get our grinder machine through. These are some of labor-time factors we consider when estimating cost.
- Stump removal cost: Removal costs do vary depending on size and location, the average starting cost to remove a stump is about $50+ and above. We do offer a discounted rate if you have multiple stumps as were already onsite. You could try to do it yourself rent a truck, trailer and machine but this task could easily exceed several hundred dollars by the time you’re done. You have to also take into consideration your windows, and all the underground piping and utilities throughout your yard. When performing stump grinding hiring a professionally trained operator that’s licensed and Insured is really worth it in the long run.